the tension that is. It definately is no fun constantly being on call for realtors to come see the house. To make it worse the traffic is fairly low, so your hoping but not hoping for that disruptive call.
We are still doing okay timetable wise, but the clock is ticking. We have received lots of positive feedback but no offers yet. the good news is that portland is still one of 3 cities in the country with positive housing appreciation, and St Johns is one of the leading parts of the city.
mortgage rates plummeted to 5.0 last week, but have been rising back up even since. Hopefully, we get lucky next week and rates will drop and an offer will come in.
I am in the middle of a 2 week training class in San Jose (returning for weekend), so even more on Sarah's back while I am gone... Hopefully there will be good news soon
Rob
Friday, February 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We are praying for you guys.
I'm praying for you too. I'm sure the perfect offer is on it's way soon! Sarah - you are always welcome to just come chill over here while realtors are showing off the house....
Post a Comment